lundi 25 février 2013

Loving On The Flip Side Sweet Funk And Beat - Heavy Ballads 1969-1977 (2012)

01 Darling Dears - I Don’t Think I’ll Ever
02 Eddie Finley And The Cincinnati Show Band - Treat Me Right Or Leave Me Alone
03 Thomas East - Slipping Around
04 Hot Chocolate - We Had True Love
05 Little Janice - Since You’ve Been Gone
06 The Equatics - Merry Go Round
07 Black Conspirators - Love
08 Jazzie Cazzie And The Eight Sounds - Young Girl
09 Rhythm Machine - Whatcha Gonna Do
10 Ed Nelson - I’ll Give You A Ring (When I Come, If I Come)
11 Darling Dears - And I Love You
12 Symphonic IV - Who Do You Think You’re Fooling (Part One)
13 Lee Bonds - I’ll Find A True Love
14 Black Exotics - What Am I Waiting For
15 Black Velvet - Is It Me You Really Love
16 The Conspiracy - I Believe (Our Love Has Gone Away)
17 Primitive - You Are Everything to Me
18 Eunice Collins - At The Hotel
19 Hunts Determination Band - Are We Through
20 Disciples Of Soul - Together
21 Symphonic IV - Who Do You Think You’re Fooling Part II
 Download,Download2

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire